- Wear Care Guide
Wear Care Guide
Putting it on.
Get these items
- Wig Cap
- Hair Tape
- Wide-tooth comb-with metal tooth
- Bobby pins
- Wig Stand
1. Tie Up The Hair
Separate your hair into two pieces, pull it to behind your head. Cross it over each other and pinned it with bobby pins, then pull the remaining to the top of your head, again pin it securely with bobby pins.
Make sure the entire hair tied up tight, not loose or bubbly. Do use more bobby pin, to set other area of the hair tightly, to secure the overall fixing.
Alternative method for long hair:
Separate your hair into two pieces, and make tight braid on each pieces of hair. Pull it back behind your hair and fix it at place with bobby pin. Pull the remaining on top of your head and fix it with bobby pin as well.
2. Wear The Wig Cap
Stretch the cap and cover the entire head. Make sure all the hair is kept inside the cap, the hairline above your forehead is entirely covered.
3. Wear the Wig
- Always look to the front, upright, and not bending down while wearing the wig.
- Your finger holding the centre (to be aligned to your foreheard), then slowly place it on your head.
- Then pull the rest over the other area of your head, gently and slowly.
- Tighten or loosen the wig, with its adjustable strap, until it fit on your heads perfectly.
- Use the bobby pin to keep your wig attached to the wig cap.
- Look at the mirror, and make sure it’s at the correct position.
How To Store A Wig
We recommend you keep your wig within the net and bag provided to keep the dust out. If you'd prefer to keep it on display, a wig head or wig holder is the proper way to display your wig.
How To Wash A Wig
- Detangle your wig by using a big brush (straight styles only) or a wide tooth comb (metal tooth). Curly wigs should be untangled by hand, no brushes. Use your fingers to separate the individual curls so that they retain their shape. Preferably metal tooth wig comb to avoid static and having the hair pull out.
- Fill a basin or a container with cool water and mix in a bit of shampoo and conditioner. Immerse your wig and swirl it around gently. Let it soak for about 5 minutes.
- Rinse your wig by gently running cool water over it. Do not rub as it will tangle up the wig.
- Pat dry with towel. Do not wring or rub as, again, it will mess up the wig.
- Place your wig on a wig stand and leave to dry for short wig. (For long wig, lay them on a towel and gently press on it with the towel.)